CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring is here

in Iowa, about 40 degrees cooler than Texas today. I am still in my shorts, but wearing a hooded jacket while toting bags from the lanai down to the basement for unpacking. Only one bag left to deal with, the clothes. I brought 95% of the clothes home this year. I took too much along last fall and intend to cut the volume in half, for the fall trip. I forgot to factor in work clothes, when work is over for the day, the swim suit comes on, shower time, then into jammies. At 430 pm today I wondered out loud, it is pool time, where is the pool? I need to figure this out, going to the city pool might be a plan. I need to download more gator photos. Last week Donna Gator was looking right at me, about 20 feet away. Those eyes....those strong legs.....I stayed in the car while I shot the pictures. No pool, I guess it is time for Happy Hour.....carry on........

I spotted this Oriole while chasing the Parrots one day.....another popular bird in my winter home......

0 comments: