CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Back to the Midwest

and there is always tooooo much work to be done. I am thinking about a 20 year plan, that means, start to get rid of the "stuff" in Iowa, so I can move full time to Texas. Or at least start to get ready for the full time move, to a mobile home. This plan was made back in 1983 or so and we bought property. However, it was a mistake, we blew it. I should have made the trip to Texas and look around. My plan was to have it bought and paid for by the time I retired. Too bad people didn't share more ideas with me back then. Even four years ago, why didn't they tell me things? I didn't know you could MOVE a mobile home, or at least did not consider it. TALK about it, TALK about everything..just talk and share ideas. Life is great in Iowa, temps perfect, I am sure the humidity will rise, the temps will rise, about the time for Summerfest or Ragbrai or the State Fair.......flowers are blooming, tomatoes are growing.......life is good......carry on my friends.....

0 comments: