CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

All the suitcases





are unpacked. The floor is covered with plastic bags of stuff. One full of videos. One full of the battery charger and telephone books. One notebook of bills, one empty notebook, must be for the 2010 year. Alumni newsletters are out in the mail the rest of the class has been contacted by e mail, about a dozen LOST classmates or FOE addresses. Next step is to start transferring my 45 rpm records to CD, which will then go to the computer and then to the I POD. Lots of music to take care of. I heard that the game wardens would not get rid of the gator in our RV park in Texas. Complaints were shouted out about the seniors that might have alzheimers and might go wandering around in the wrong place at the wrong time. Word is that the croc is dead. Darn! I wanted a new purse or some shoes! Did I already post these photos? Oh well, once is not enough, Carry on.

0 comments: