CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

EAST SIDE TRAILER TRASH AND THE GATOR



























The East Side Trailer Trash golf outing/picnic was held the last week of the season, after we were all done working. Early photo shows a goup that was two holes ahead of my group, but shooting from in front of my tee box to their green. They claim it was the wind! Mary Ann, Diane, Tim and I were winners, two in a row for me! Good cooks and Donny G and Florence (93) in the corner. Great music from Bruce and the guys, How many women did Jerry have that day? Carry on........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there;

Pics are great!! Now if I could only figure out how to send them :) Lesley

Cyndy said...

Just send along the link to the blog....
http://texashawks.blogspot.com

unless you can right click and get a menu to help