CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Another Day of Tough Work

I turned on the A/C a little while ago, 88 outside, stuffy inside.

Rough day. my new refrigerator arrived. The man said keep the
door closed for 3-4 hours, that's how long it will take to cool
down. Well, after two hours, it is cooling down, so I put everything
inside, except for the beer. I had to drink the frozen strawberry
daiquiri and fix a batch of choc chip cookies, they were thawing.
The meat will be OK, it didn't thaw all of the way through.

One more batch of cookies, then I will go outside and wash the
sea shells I brought home yesterday. I don't know what to do
tonight, no BB until Saturday. I have some movies and LOST
is on.......maybe I can work on my picture frames.....

I turned on the a/c and opened the back door to close the
windows. I saw something move, it was a big ugly lizard. Must
have been living in the a/c unit. It went under the mobile.......I
hope it leaves the vicinity soon.........

0 comments: