CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Birds.......Boys........Beach





My hummingbird, whom I named Pinochio,
was entertaining me this morning. I had
to find some odd jobs while taking video
and still pictures. My neighbor Adrian,
whom I guess I will call my adopted grandson
to keep up with Marla, well, he came over
to visit, along with the new born puppies.
The brown and white one is BETTY and the
bald one is Stormy.......At the beach......
if I chose the best photo, they use a kite
and a surfboard to fly across the water...

I will miss these distractions when i make
the trip back north. My hummingbird was
teasing me today. After feeding, he would
rest on my cactus. I took video and was
tired holding up the camera. What an awesome
sight. My garden in Ankeny will change this
summer, to attract more hummingbirds...

At least one more run to the island is on
schedule for this week........

0 comments: