CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 05, 2007

Winter, the way it should be!

Yes, a day at the beach, on the ocean, watching surfers, fishing boats go out and return,
sail boats on the horizon. Windy, but this is the life. I think I better invest in an RV and
live on the beach. This is where I always wanted to be. Our friend at the T Shirt Warehouse
told me not to live here at spring break time.....a zoo....I can sell out Alamo and find
a Park for March, April, etc.

I picked up some fresh shrimp, the real JUMBO shrimp that they advertise in Iowa. A
jumbo shrimp is about 5 inches long. In Hawaii a prawn was 8 " long. I asked the man
at the market how to de vein quicker. He sold me a $2 plastic item and showed me how
to do it.....where have I been all of these years? I just pull off the shell, slice down the
middle, butterfly the shrimp.......this is so easy......

Fireworks are still on sale and are still blasting away at night. Anyone want any fireworks?
Let me know and I will buy them, on sale, buy one, get one or two free......This would be
great at the family reunion next summer, if it is still going to be in Dayton.........

The beach, son of a beach.....I love it. I am also in Hawaii tonight, the PGA is playing at
Kapalua, I played there 20 y ears ago. Bet I can't afford it today......

Sandy feet in Texas........:-)

0 comments: