CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY

I am not having much luck with the weather these days. Hopefully by Friday it will be dry and I
am planning on South Padre Island. I went to the convention center today, they were having
a travel show. I came home with a huge bag of brochures, including Nebraska! Most places were
from Mexico, Vera Cruz, Monterray and Texas, all over the south and Austin area. The wine
tasting was crazy, there was about a teaspoon in the cup! Make a putt and win a tee shirt,miss
and get a pin from a 2005 10 K race???? I was able to watch the ISU women play BB tonight
and followed the Hawkeye women on gametracker on the Big 10 web site. The CSTV service that
I am paying for is ridiculous. I upgraded the PC and I still can't get the video or audio service!
Don't waste your money. Go to the DSM Register web site and click on sports and follow it to
College women's basketbal
until you get to "listen to sports on your PC." It says the offer is for $10 a one time charge and
they give you 200 stations. I pay $6.50 a month for the Hawkeye All Access service through
CSTV. I e mailed them to find out if I can access the service with an iMac. Somebody hit a
bank today with his car, on SPI. Wrong pedal and $1,000 or more damage to the bank!

If a lot of people gripped a knife and fork the way they do a golf club, they'd starve to death.....
Sam Snead quote.....

When you fall in love with golf, you seldom fall easy. It's obsession at first sight..Thomas Boswell.

For sure. Lots of great deals with the hotels on SPI, with golf, now I just need some sunshine....

Keep your head down and follow through......oops, that for summer time up north....try to Dome!

0 comments: