CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 08, 2007

Another day as a Retireeee

Every once in a while, I get that feeling......life is sweet. I think it is the
weather and the fact I don't have to buy anything as a NEED for the
mobile home.

Today I bought flowers and tomatoes. I will plant them
Tues or Weds. I will probably bring home some tomatoes that are
grown up a little and I will have a head start on the Iowa season.
I bought a half dozen ears of corn at a highway stand. Where are
the sweet yellow ears of corn from the Swanson homestead? the
ears do not look good.... small white corns,but I will eat them asap.....
I paid a dollar for a half dozen....

I have received a large amount of Christmas and Holiday greetings
from ya'll.....thank you. Your letters and Christmas news keeps me
in touch with my last life.....BEFORE RETIREMENT.........

Keep it in the middle...if you are able to knock around a golf ball
up north.....keep your head down and follow through.....or bring
your game down south for a long week end......there are a lot of
beds available.............FORE............Paca,,,,,,,,

0 comments: