CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I see Blue Skies

Wow, It has been so long....At 10 AM,it might be only 46 degrees, but I
see blue skies! That is a big deal for Texas, since the last two weeks have
been all rain, except for my walk across the bridge and a couple hours
the last two Sundays. Other than these exceptions, it has been rain.
Up north it would be snow and ice......I am happy aboutthat, but this too
shall pass I hope. My golf game is not improving, can't play, there isn't
the drainage in Texas that we have up home. Therefore, the courses
are flooded. A neighbor drove down the alley yesterday and slid
sideways and was stuck in the mud. I bet they worked on it for at
least an hour before getting out of the hole he dug!

Off to a Winter Texan event, it ends at noon, so I better beat feet....
the laundry is done.....more later.......cal.........

0 comments: