CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'M SO HAPPY

Two weeks ago I walked over the bridge and we had a little sunshine
that Saturday and a little on Sunday. Last Sunday we had about 2-3
hours of sunshine at the most.....Stretching it a bit, maybe 4-6 hours
of total sunshine, in two weeks,.......WELL, we had more than that today!
I took some blue sky pictures, will post them later, since I need dinner before the
Iowa women's BB game starts. I will get to watch them on chicago
Comcast.

I went to the Winter Texan event today. Free food, sandwiches from a
deli and ice cream from DQ. The DQ girls said they cut up 60 cakes.
They also had entertainment from Branson, MO., good if you like
that type of music. LOTS of door prizes. Finally I was a winner. I
won a one month membership to a sports club. I am happy about
that, since the weather is not supposed to be any better after Sunday,
back to rain!

I also had a bike ride, riding to San Juan to the liquor store corner
and back is about 6 miles round trip. I will ride again this week end,
they told me to go to the Park in Mission, they have a ten mile trail!

GO HAWKS........beat minnesota...........

1 comments:

Marla said...

So glad your weather was better. It was a beauty here today, also. Shorts and a tank top. Ahhhhh!!!