CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 12, 2007

Enjoy it while you can

That's right, I am very happy. The weather is what I had hoped for, that's
why I am in Texas. HOWEVER......there is always bad that goes with the good........
It's next week, the temps are back to fall temps in Iowa, the 50's.

I have plans for indoor activity, we are also going to make a run to
Progresso, we can wear jackets and stay inside at Arturo's for lunch
and visit La Galleria for margaritas and Tecate.....We will make it.....
What was that song? I shall survive?

Between now and then.....I will carry on.....old mail jeeps are in use
down here in the Valley, painted all white with a banner below the back
door that says.....USPS on two lines.....They must not have sold all of
those good old jeeps. They would not work anymore, since management
has added onto every route,doubled up on the work, how would we
fit all of the mail into those old jeeps.......go figure.........

On the road again.......off to the island in the AM......early to bed, early
to rise....overnight since there is a big party...........I hope I meet some
Iowans, I will be wearing my Tiger Hawk Hat, in case i get on TV.........

Keep smiling.......I planted my tomatoes yesterday..............C

1 comments:

Marla said...

Don't worry about the 50's....back here we are in the deepfreeze for who knows how long!! I am just hoping Megan goes into labor SOON as I would love to get out of this weather asap. :-) Have fun in Mexico!!