CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 09, 2006

SOUTHERN LIVING

I guess I will have to stay at home for the bowl game, the
automobile repairs just cost me a new plasma TV and a
road trip to San Antonio. Oh well, things could be worse.
I have DSL finally and painted the living room while waiting
for warm weather. It is 45 today with rain, but it is NOT 14
like Iowa.
Put up the christmas tree and outdoor lights, looks festive,
but I am still unorganized. I don't have a junk drawer! Two
TV's on a tall 5 foot stand takes up too much room, I need
to do something about this problem. The computers are on
a table in the middle of the room so I can watch TV at the
same time.
With my Direct TV set up, I have been able to watch some BB
games from home, IOWA over ISU last night was great to watch.
I also saw Iowa's game in Arizona, forgot about the UNI game
in which they knocked out Alford again! What a hoot, they
really have Alford's number up there in Cedar Falls.
Pass along the blog spot address to classmates whose e mail
address I do not have. Keep in touch and have a great Christmas.

0 comments: