CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It Ain't So Easy

I thought it would be easy to move. Go figure. Things are basically about five
years behind the real world when you think about DSL hook up and Direct
TV hook up. At least the TV was done on time, but the wind tore the hook
up off of the mobile. Anothe $50 to reset it with a tripod. DSL............it is
hooked up, but will take a few more hours tonight...

The Jimmy problem? OH, just 500 to fix, but they found something else that
they convinced me was necessary...........go figure, another 500..................

Today was beautiful, 80 degrees after five days of 50-60 temps. I could have
made a run to South Padre. I am so glad shit was happening......why?
because a barge hit the SPI bridge again. Five years ago it was destroyed
and Greg and I could not make the trip to the Island. Tonight they say it
is minor, no cars into the drink, the emergency warnings did their job.

We have plans for Christmas. I have invited my friends to come over, since
their park had bad food and delays in serving for Turkey day...........I think
they should come over to my home.......

The train whistle sounds about the same time every morning. I know
which crossing the train is encountering. Tower Road first, then Alamo
Road then Cesar Chavez...........that CH in Chavez is pronouned CHA.....vez.

Stay warm, cheer for our Iowa teams. come on down if you find some time.

Buenos Tardes..............Senorita Paca...............................

0 comments: