CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I CAME TO TEXAS FOR HIGH TEMPS

So who is responsible for the low temps in Texas? The
first week A OK, but now......still in shorts, but the furnace
is running at night, due to temps in the 50's. We might
have something warmer, due Sunday, then back down
for a few days........is my early Christmas present coming
with temps back in the 80's?

Keep saving your money. I am glad I did, the Jimmy is
F#$%&* with me and I had to take him to a repair shop.
I think I am getting screwed over by the local car dealer.
$500 to fix the problem and they found something else
wrong, another $500. They convinced me that I need the
2nd problem fixed. AND, a recall item.......something with
the emergency flashers......

I painted today, the first coat that is necessary so I can
paint over it, on panelling. panels can be slick and not
hold the paint, so I am good with the first coat. The
carpet that Jeff bought is multi colored......there is some blue,
some black, some maroon, some beige? Go figure,
HELP me with the color. I'd like to get this done before
Christmas Day.......the photographer speaking now.

Keep warm my friends, I am cold, at 60 or so, but I am NOT
14!

Aloha, buenos noches.............C

0 comments: