CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

Saturday and rain, what's a winter Texan to do? Set up the iMac
and try to hook it up with the new printer. Denial again, the Mac
can't find the USB cable, go figure. How about a trip to the Mall
and hardware stores? OK, but lesson learned, stay away from the
Malls on Saturdays. Our favorite sporting goods store will open
on Dec 22 at 8 AM and close on Dec 24 at 6 PM. SHOP TILL YOU
DROP IS THE TITLE!

Guess I have decided to paint the walls inside the mobile. New
carpet last year does not match, pretty goofy looking, two
different patterns.

Watched the Hawkeye men last night in their win over the local
team, Pan Am. Lousy first half, but they had a great second
half for the victory. I wonder if I can watch tonight's
championship game?

Wow, December 2 and no snow yet. Go figure. TV commercial
is of Best Buy with snow blowers. Big TV's, maybe that will
be my christmas gift to myself. HDTV is awesome, I think I
have found the right one for me........:-)

0 comments: