CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAWKS ARE AT MY HOME

AMAZING, I read a story in the Sunday paper about the grey Hawk hanging
around local neighborhoods. A very interesting article. Of course I can't find the article
when I want to quote it.

I was sitting outside catching the last sunshine rays of the day. At the back of
our lot we have a bush that covers up the turn on valve for our water.
The birds, small birds, don't know what they are, but they hang out in this
bush and on the clothes line.

All of a sudden, there was BIG commotion. I clapped my hands to get rid of
the birds and I saw a BIG bird. Luckily, I had my camera outside with me and
I shot a few pictures of that grey HAWKEYE.......hanging out in my back yard!
Except this was not the grey Hawk, it was colorful, brown and white with the
dark eyes.

It is starting to get noisy, at 7 PM......down here in the valley, not only do
they shoot off fireworks, but they are just like the deceased SAD MAN.......
they shoot their guns in the air.....Anything to make noise......I will be
INSIDE with my cold Duck and FINE cigar at midnight..........

Don't forget your resolutions...........C

0 comments: