CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Colder than !!!!!!! IOWA

Well, not much, but at 8 AM, we were at the same temp, however,
it two hours, it was 50-48 Ankeny over Alamo. BUT, the dashboard
showed sun in Texas and clouds in Iowa. 75 to 34 now, after the
Iowa game is over, at 4 PM. I sat outside and read the paper for
a while, then went on a bicycle ride. Still issues with the seat on
Jeff's bicycle. I tried to fix it, adjust the seat itself as well as the
height. All of a sudden the stem slid down the shaft, stuck
inside! I sprayed some Pam inside, no luck, went to the shed
and found a needle nose plier and that worked. After a few
adjustments, I thought I had it. rode for half an hour, but I did
not like it. The bike is not easy to ride. I will adjust the seat higher
again and see what happens. I wish I had brought my Trek
along with me. I might go to the Pawn shop and see what they
have to offer.

IWBB went down to the wire vs. #7 Ohio State. I had to watch
the gametracker and once in a while the video worked. Any of
you smart computer people have any suggestions? Do I need to
add more gigs to the laptop? There was an ad in Comp USA
today for "Parallels Desktop for Mac"

$50 to run Windows and OS X at the same time, is this something
that would be worth my money so I can use my All Access on the
iMac? Or should I get more gigs on the laptop?

I have a cold beer in hand, sun is shining, I am headed back outside
to catch some more rays of sunshine.

Hauoli Maki Hiki Hou my friends..........

1 comments:

Marla said...

Your Mac should get anything your laptop can get, and better! Unless your access only says Windows, etc. Let me know what this access is, Cyndy. Your mac should work on this!