CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 20, 2006

On the Road Again

I am in Palestine tonight..........right.........Palestine,
Texas. I am glad I changed my driving times, I have
arrived into the first two destinations about 4 PM.
Check in, take all of the good stuff to the room, go
find some dinner, back to the room for cocktail hour,
then have dinner.

Wake up call is 7 AM, nice breakfast bar at the Holiday
Inn's. I am also getting double points this week, I am
thinking I might have enough to pay for the hotel when
I go to the Big 10 tourney.

The roads are super.I chose to drive the scenic routes to
avoid the big cities. Avoid the traffic, crazy drivers zooming
back and forth in the lanes while I watch the signs to find
out where I have to turn. Good old hwy 69 in Ankeny........
hey, in Okla it is a 4 lane divided hwy and speed limit is 70 or
75. I am running at 65 and was going to figure out my
expenses tonight, but what the heck, I will do that when I
get to Alamo.

Keep in touch.........The snowbird............Cal......................

0 comments: