CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Snowbird Times

I have done the road trip from Ankeny to Alice and tomorrow to
Alamo. Today the weather was what I have planned on, for
the last 23 or 24 years. After the snow and ice on the mail route,
to being a snowbird in Texas..........75 degrees at the highest en
route to Alice. How sweet it is.

I walked from the hotel to Wally World after having a cold
beer upon arrival in Alice. I need a counter top oven, since I
don't trust our oven in Alamo. It has not been used in over 15
years. Black and Decker has two nice ones, the larger one can
do a 12 inch.........pizza........for $20 more. I think it is also the
size I need for my turkey.

Have a great Thanksgiving. I will be unpacking the load and
maybe even go hit a few on the links......I am tired, have about
six months to get my sleep in order.........Hasta Luego Mis amigos.



0 comments: