CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Down to the Nitty Gritty

This could be one of the last IOWA postings. Today I changed
my entire route to Texas, as well as hotels. I decided I didn't
want to drive such long days, no hurry to get to Alamo. Don't
want to fall asleep. Looks like three days of six and a half to
seven hours of driving. Weds morning I slide down 281 to Alamo
in two hours. That is good. I can still get to the grocery store
to pick up whatever I need to cook with my turkey.

I bought a breast, cut it in half, half for the boys, half for me.
I won't have to spend the whole days cooking this year. Only
plan on a salad and corn, milk, no bisquits or dressing. I
don't need all of those left overs.

Hawkeye women won last night. It was such a huge dual that
the Coach broke her shoes! When they went through the line
to shake hands, I looked over to see her barefoot! That is
a first! I hope they were old shoes....

Last night to bowl, two more Iowa BB games and I am
"ON THE ROAD AGAIN"

Ankeny to Vinita, OK., to Paris-Tyler-Palestine, to Victoria
and overnight #3 in Alice, Tx. Alice to Alamo on Weds AM,
I will probably sleep in! Gobble Gobble.............

0 comments: