CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

MOVING THE WHOLE HOUSE?

I think I am packing too much for Texas. Three big
boxes full and one suitcase, one more box in the
basement and two suitcases to fill up. Still need room
for two or three coolers, a palm tree, overnight bag,
purse, camera equip and small suitcase with my toys!
I might be driving down the highway with the front
end in the air!

Anyone want to drive down to Texas and haul some of my
stuff? Just come along and stay for the winter.

Another deer in a public building. This time in a bank,
it was bambi, in Pittsburgh, PA. Poor little thing forgot
her ATM card!

IWBB on Weds, Fri and Sat., better get my stuff together
by Weds noon, Thursday at the latest. Hope I have room
for the palm tree and Freddy Couples! Make my day!

0 comments: