CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 25, 2006

I think it is Saturday Night

The problem being a snowbird,winter Texas, retiree, et al..........
we don't know what day it is, unless we pick up the
newspaper......

Snowbird softball team practice starts next week. I wish I had
bought the equipment. Maybe I can find a glove down in Mexico.

the main problem is clean up the place, very dirty, due to the
owners of the field to our west have decided to sell lots and
build homes. All of our trees are gone and I'd like to put up
a fence to stope the dirt from the alley.

Black Friday was hell. The traffic was awful. It took a while to
find the stores that I wanted to shop at, at 4 PM, still a fiasco.

No deals. The DirectTV guy told me I could not use my Go Video
DVD and VHS recorder with our TV, because the TV is so OLD.

I am contemplating a new 32 inch plasma HDTV............

The wonderful man at CompUSA told me to get the hook up with
Radio Shack......he also set me up with Road Way DSL service.
I am thrilled..............The rebate will make the cost the same as
the slow dial up with AOL...........

It is 83 again today. I hear Iowa is also warm. Who is coming to
the Alamo Bowl? I will have to get online or call the box office
ASAP.............keep your head down and follow thru...........maybe
Tuesday I will get to the golf course...........Aloha, C

1 comments:

Marla said...

Sounds like things are going well for you. You would love that TV if you should decide to buy it! As for the Alamo Bowl, we will still be at Megan's during that time. Continue to enjoy your nice weather.