CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rolling down that Blue Highway

will be soon, rolling back north for the summer. Lots of rain this past week, with the last two nights BIG MONSOONS. First one did not last long, but Sat night was rough. The weather guessers were right on with the timing of when it would hit my city. They also said HAIL, so I moved my vehicle under the carport at a vacant lot next door. I didn't hear hail, but it stormed long and hard and I am sure the golf course is closed again. I have the rig waxed, now I need to seal the roof as soon as it dries out. About 90% of the outdoor work is done as well as indoors, packing, need to pick up chairs, clean the floor, lemon wax the wood, cover the furniture, AND AND AND......Everyone that leaves has a different job, some tow their rigs all the way to Canada, some leave their rigs at storage rental places, the ones with mobile homes are the luckiest.......one of these days.......The sun is shining, need to go buy gas for the vehicle, take a drive up the mountain, check out the pool, need to BOB one more day! Carry on........

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....