CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

He is a great gentleman.......

that's Phil Mickelson, 3rd time champ. I truly enjoyed watching the event via Directv. they had about 4 or 5 stations to watch, including the daily chosen group..meaning the leaders going into the Sunday round. I was able to watch Lee and Phil for the last two hours. I have never been of fan of Woods and have been insulted by his personal life and his insults to other pros when he announced that he could win every event even if he played his B game. He is an insult to the PGA. There must be a pay off to have him on the TV for every shot. Thank you to Directv for giving me the choice of what I want to watch.

I also sponsor a golf event for the Susan B Komen breast cancer research......Last year it was the late wife of Freddie Couples that we honored.......this year it is the wife and mother of Phil Mickelson.......if you have a chance to play in a Komen event, do it....if you don't golf, help me...just donate the $20......I raised $910 this year with my event......carry on my friends.......

1 comments:

Marla said...

Great post.