CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Photos to catch up or ketsup......

Let's start with my family, Marion and Milo are the longest
married couple in the park, 67 years.Kite festival on SPI,
Olympic silver medal winners, my teammate Ruth from
Ontario. Ben's birthday party, with a dick crutch and a visit
with Ankeny friend Val, flying kites at the dunes on SPI. I took a
dolphin watch boat ride, then went to Quinta Maxatlan with the
photo club, I have driven by Cynthia's apts. for years..4 star!
Cactus in bloom and winter Tx day in Progresso, red Panty bar
people. Then you will see the parties thrown when they move
a park model. The Cornhusker Barb made deviled eggs for
the St Patty's day party. Cyndy and foursome at the end of the
ladies league Solheim Cup, Partner Linda on the right, and I won
first place.another photo of moving parties for the park models,
the roof is a four man job. The East Side Trailer trash 9th hole
had only one golfer putting, blindfolded, our first place team and
Donnie G and 93 year old FLorence and the musicians at the TRASH
picnic......YES, I have been busy, sorry I have not posted on a
regular basis......carry on.......







































0 comments: