CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 09, 2010

It started to rain

Lining up a blindfolded golfer during the
East Side Trailer Trash Golf event.
St Patty's day, barb and her deviled eggs,
friend Carolyn Fox and I have mutual
Ankeny friends, Quinta Mazatlan bait
for birds and the old bell at the entry
to the hiking trails...








a few minutes ago. Wind out of the SE, so I had to
close the door and put on a blouse over the swim
suit. Guess I won't be bobbing tonight. Now the
weather man suggests four days of rain starting
on Sunday. I have to get my rig waxed in the next
10 days, back it done and the bottom of one side
and the front is done.
The golf game is still great fun. My favorite hole,
#8, is 209 yards, straight fairway, first 175 yards
is rough ground, then it is uphill to a narrow green
that runs low in the front to high in the back.
With a straight shot, I can drive the green, with either
the big stick, a five wood, or my hybrid. Last week
using the hybrid I drove the green, walked it off as
about 9 feet, rolled it in for my first eagle of the
winter. Also shot a nice 39 on the back nine the
other day with some good putting finally.
I have a new laptop, will spend the evening trying to
figure it out....carry on

0 comments: