CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Only an hour

That's all it took to post a while ago.
I also tried to see some videos of Bucky
and the tree, a NASA launch.NO LUCK. I
wonder how much it is going to cost me
to get broadband? It can't be the bad weather
that is messing up the airwaves and free
wi fi that comes with the rent...

SO, Sharon, if you see this. I saw the last
successful launch of Challenger in January
1984. I stood in the water at Titusville
to take pictures. I don't know how close
we were. An historical event for me, since
we know what happened two years later, if I
remember the date correctly, Jan 28, 86 or 89?

AHS girls won State volleyball for the
second year in a row.

AHS football lost to Marshalltown in
quarterfinals of football.Then M Town beat Dowling
to make it to the finals. That is
tonight. Bring it on home
for the CIML..continue to dominate in
state high school athletics....

0 comments: