CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Finally

I can get back to the blog. Between work, long downloads,
failure of the wi fi....The rest of my 49er group will
hit the big 60 this week end. We were born together in
Ankeny. I made a collage of us and sent it to the girls.
The parents took a photo of us in our strollers with our
moms, then with the dads. Same photo taken when Shulz's
moved when in 3rd grade. Black and white photography is
so great. I added photos from over the years of me with
each of my sisters. AND this week end my dear friend Merle
Karen celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. I took
photos of them for their cards. I wish I was home to help
celebrate. I should have checked on air fares.....
Work is great. Karaoke is hysterical. Some good singers,
a lot of "others". Just like LOST. Rain today, so I did
laundry, had my ears lowered, no car wash another day.
Hawkeyes should beat Minnesota tomorrow. Penn State will
win. Michigan will beat Ohio State. OH MY! A 3 or 4 way
tie for first place in the big ten. It will be a long
6-7 weeks until the bowl game. Had a great day on the
beach....

0 comments: