CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

victoria

Second stop in Victoria TX. No problems, except for a big semi with a huge crane on the back end. He forgot about passing friendly in TX.....after 20
miles, he finally let us by. My route is not on the interstate, in involves
2 or 4 lane divided highways, 70 MPH, but many small towns that are not
a mile long, you have to slow down to 40.......be patient....
M and M called to tell me that my Golf Breeze was delivered to the wrong spot. Delivered to a single spot, not a double. I hope I can keep it, but I
doubt it.......I hope to be on the road again before 8 AM so I can stop at Dixie Storage to pay the bill, check in at Llano G and stop at M and M's and
then have a COLD BEER...........then I have to work.....take out the bike, the
lawn furniture, clean the interior, vacuum the bed, plug in the electricity,
start up the gas.....put the IOWA beef in the fridge..........and have a COLD BEER.......Thursday I will unload the Pearl......funny......Pearl Harbor the
movie is on TV tonight......I have a poster from the eye doctor's office.......
remember the Aviators, Pearl Harbor........my vehicle........an Aviator......
thus the name of my vehicle.......must be a red neck, naming your vehicle
carry on............C

2 comments:

Marla said...

I don't think of you as a typical redneck, but naming your vehicles is a symptom..... :-)

Glad you made it safely to your second stop. May your day today be just as safe. Have fun in that nice weather. It is rainy, windy and cold here in Iowa! You are not missing a thing!! Love, Marla

Cyndy said...

I know you miss your Iowa home Marla, but this HOT
weather home is hard to stay away from. 93 first day and the weather man said to put an extra blanket on the bed tonight, probably going to be 60! OH MY!