CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

What's Happening?

Several days since the last posting. I have been 

messing around with the template. I love this
one with the surf, reminds me of SPI, TX. I
think I have it right, with black text print. Why
didn't the last text show up black?
Mama Mia is on the big screen and it is great fun!
I have always loved musicals. Probably because
I can't carry a tune. Everyone can sing, there are
just a small number of people that can carry a 
sweet tune..Go see Meryl Streep and cast in
this musical. Loads of fun.     Golf game on Thurs
was the orange ball....we only had a threesome
and we are the best golfers in the league, but we
only shot an 83.....You assign one golfer as the
point on each hole, you use her score and then 
you use the lowest of the other 2 in the group.
We should have had a 4th, but Becky is in VA...
I hope we win something....next year my course
is going private. I don't know where I will end
up for league play. I am NOT HAPPY with 
BRIARWOOD!   it isn't always about money, but
I guess they think so.......Nothing big this week.
We had another set of thunderstorms. mark
replanted his ponds on the farm and they were
washed out again!!! DRAT!!!  3.5" in Ankeny, more
one hour north. I Cubs have lost every time I
have seen them play this year. I guess I won't 
attend anymore games....hang loose......I am 
a child of the 60's......right on........

0 comments: