CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Smile Boxes Are Us

I can see where this is heading.....I'll have to buy a membership to 

Smile Box. It is so much fun and with nearly 10,000 photos on my
computer....girls just gotta have fun!  I'll be able to show off my talents
and let ya'll know about my year long summer life.....

Summer has finally started in Iowa. Garage sale over, most of the
getting rid of the "junque" is over, the garage is clean, need to make
a donation  of some furniture. Now, it is time to get on the bicycle and
peddle my A#### all over town. I am not one to train for RAGBRAI....
the bike ride across the great state of Iowa. My knees won't handle
that much riding and my butt isn't in shape either....So, it's a9 or 10 
am ride to Cross Train, then hit the streets of my hometown. One hour
today, almost 10 miles, including a few miles on the new bike
trail that will eventually extend 20 miles to Woodward. 

Iowa Flood relief concert tonight from the Nadas, the Little River
Band and REO Speedwagon. At $20 a head, a bargain, and at 6 PM
news there were over 7,000 there already.....Over four hours of
music.

Lolo Jones donated $12,000 along with two sponsors to a single
mother in Cedar Rapids for flood repairs. Shawn Johnson did the
same thing, giving to her trainer, since his gymnastics studio was
also damaged by the flooding. Look for these two athletes in the
Olympics in Bejing. 60 m hurdles and gymnastics. Two GOLDEN
GIRLS from Des Moines, Iowa.

FORE...........

1 comments:

Marla said...

Have a great rest of the summer Lammy. You were always good at peddling your a$$......... just kidding!