CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

May in Wisconsin














In all of the mess of water in the basement, garage sale,
golf tournaments....I forgot to post some photos of the
family. Black dress is the college grad,Dano. Dad and
cousin Mark, tall boyfriend and Greg in the kitchen as
well as Mary working in the kitchen, Aidan and sister
Reese playing in the yard, Greg and Lindsey playing
bean bags, father Brice and daughter in the chair. Will have
to look for Jeanne, Lisa and Paula......OK, Paula and Reese,
Aidan with the head gear I brought from Mexico for
Reese, Jeanne and Lisa and Reese after my heart, shooting
pictures. It is a real camera and pretty cool. Jeanne said
they had not downloaded any of the photos yet, I am
anxious to see the results.Too bad all of the photos are
not posted in the order I downloaded.

0 comments: