CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Aloha to Pupule


Aloha means many things, hello, good-bye, take good care, I love you. In this case it is good-bye to Pupule......Pupule means "Crazy"
in the Hawaiian language. We found this out back in the late 70's
on our first trip to the islands. There is a Crazy Shirt company, we tried to get them to make a Pupule tee shirt, it hasn't happened.
anyway, I had the Iowa Pupule, Aunt Jean had the Illinois Pupule,
as in license plates, AJ's was a 67 mustang convertible, mine is a
66 Corvair Monza. I bought it from my mom, her only inheritance when my father died. Tonight, at 707 PM, the buyer left the house.
There was a tear in my beer. Fortunately, Pupule will be three doors
away, so I can see her often. If only I had kept her in running order, low mileage for one reason. It's too late baby.......

0 comments: