CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Grounded

Remember in high school when you didn't follow
the rules and were grounded? Only happened once
to me, I was with my boyfriend at a track meet,
I didn't want to leave to meet my mom for the
ride home. Two weeks grounded! Here in Texas,
it better not be that long or I will have
serious issues with my former employer. They
used to be so serious about customer service,
what about me, don't I count? My license plates
for BIG RED were sent out on Monday, the 11th.
they were a NO SHOW on the 15th, which means,
no tags, no drive BIG RED. Why should I get a
ticket? Can I play dumb? I don't think so.
When will USPS help me out? that brings us to
the age old question.........

WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU?????

0 comments: