CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

When are you busy?

I just looked at the log, January Feb and March I had the most entries.
Since I returned home to IOWA, my blog has been slow. I guess it is the
fault of the class reunion and getting back with IOWA activities.

this past week I played in the Johnny Romie Orr Alzheimers golf event.
I golf weekly with one of their daughters and every year in the Iowa Games
with another one of their daughters. I was able to meet mom this year finally.

I asked her if she golfs anymore. She said, "You know I have alzheimers." I
replied, Yes, that is why we are here today.....then she told me.......

"I have alzheimers and some days alzheimers has me............."

A lady with a great attitude, knowing where she is in life, at 80 years of age.
A former PE teacher, she is a wonderful lady and was being a mom to her
daughters friends. Big smile and very generous, telling us thank you for
coming to the golf event.

We need to thank her...........

0 comments: