CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 23, 2007

Home Again

I am back home, in Ankeny, and ready for
my other life. I guess that's what it will be, forever,
two lives, in two homes. What a great plan for retirement!

I arrived home about 3 PM on Thursday evening, the 19th.
Gas is down, cheaper than Alamo. Played in one golf event
already, we shot a 65 in a four person outing at Honey
Creek in Boone. Nearly made my official hole in one...hit
the flag on one hop, it landed a foot past the cup!

This week, unpack, practice bowling, bowl state team event
on Saturday and get ready for North Carolina. I leave for
Nationals on May 19, return on the 23rd. I will bowl with
women from Virginia in Doubles/singles and in Team, two mother/
daughter pairs from South Dakota and Milwaukee. Sounds like
we will work out just fine. Ages of daughters and moms range
from 37 to 80 and my doubles partner has been to 20 national
events, so she should be about 10 years younger than me.

Brother Jeff did not finish up the work with Qwest, a good
package, telephone, DSL and Direct TV for $102 a month. He
paid for the DSL for five months, without getting it installed!
Now, I have to use the Library for two weeks to keep in touch
with ya'll......So, no photos for a while. I have some great
pix from the drive home and while in the Ozarks for two
days.

Please limit the joke e mails for a while, there were 90 when I
logged onto the AOL address last Friday. Only 40 today.....

Back at ya later....keep your head down and follow thru......

0 comments: