CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 30, 2007

DSL At HOME

I will be home from now on, using my own computer and posting. Brother Jeff did NOT get the DSL
hooked up in Nov, 2006, but we paid for it! Excuses as to why it didn't get done. Anyway, we will
receive a refund and we are hooked up and I am thrilled to be back online at HOME.......

We have another critter in the house.....I have not seen it, but the boys have. I think IT came in
while we were unpacking the car when I arrived home. Greg had IT cornered in the bathroom
this morning. Where it went to, I don't know. We opened the door after a couple hours and no
sign of the brat! I imagine it is in the basement or in the closet hiding.

The Cubs are NOT in last place today/
I Cubs are in 2nd place and doing OK, but no Prior for the rest
of the season. Have not heard how Woody is doing, I can't seem to get organized
yet. Too many piles still and messes. I hear "garage sale" singing to me......then Goodwill.......

Class reunion materials are in the mail, airplane, etc., has been ordered for North Caroliina......

Carry on.........

0 comments: