CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 05, 2007

Good Time in INDY


Here I am with my young friend Kallie at the Mall in Indianapolis.
No games in the big 10 on Saturday, so I hooked up with the Mitchells,
we did the big sporting goods store and the mall and out to eat at a
fabulous BBQ place.

Weather has been great and is good for take off on Tuesday morning to
take me back to Texas for five or six more weeks.

I am using the wireless hookup in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn.
My hotel hook up is lousy, they claim the company sent a modem for
residential instead of commercial....go figure. Oh well, I will just
have a stiff back from sitting crooked in the front seat trying to type
and read and just to be able to read the screen.

Can't wait to get back to Texas and my shorts and my beach. I am
already planning on going to the beach on thursday. Weds I will have
to get my stuff back together, go to the grocery store, et. Thurs is
good since I need exercise and the Iowa men don't play until Friday!
Lots of great BB again this week heading up to selection Sunday and
the NCAA's start in less than two weeks. ISU women will probably make
the NCAA's. Iowa women maybe the NIT. Iowa men same and maybe UNI men.
the rest, Drake teams, UNI women and ISU men are probably all done
until next season. I hope LIsa gets a shot at the NIT, she needs some
redemption from last weeks ugly game.......carry on, keep your head
down and follow through.........

0 comments: