CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

On my Way Up NORTH



Time to get on the airplane and head to Indianapolis
to see my friend, the coach, son Davey and the Iowa
Hawkeye women play in the Big Ten Tournament. We have
a first round game vs. Indiana whom we beat during the
season, on their home court. Iowa won in a big way on
Sunday, getting ready for this game. If we can have
Megan ready, our 6'6" center, the Hawkeyes will prevail.
Second round vs. #4 Ohio State and all american Jessica
Davenport. I am anxious to see the team again. They won
every game when I was still up north, so maybe I will
bring them luck again. Two games should get us into the
NIT, win four and it will be back to the NCAA's.

I took this picture of Lisa and Davey in October at
Carver Hawkeye on media day. Lisa is a great person,
a person that I admire. I took part of this picture and
entered it in the Ankeny photo contest. If you are in
Ankeny in March, go to the Art Center and see if you
can find Davey's hands on display.

i also entered a still life photo of a perfect grapefruit
and an awesome photo on the beach....Maybe this year I
will win something......besides the tee shirt.......

I will try to post something next week while freezing
in INDY, carry on my friends and stay warm. 85 on Weds
and 90 on Thursday......did I really buy that airplane
ticket?

0 comments: