CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 19, 2007

Nothing New In Texas


49 degrees at 945 PM in Alamo
14 degrees in Ankeny.
this is a little test, to see if I can
remember how to download photos. I need
to do more of this so I can just do it
every day. I take a picture every day,
why can't I donwload a photo everyday so
you can see what I am doing?

Planted the bougainvillea's today, I gave
four of them names. From right to left,
Mark, Bucky, Granny Nanny and Cindo. the
other two are not planted yet, I don't
have names for them.

Petunias are blooming, life is good. I would
just like some sunshine........at least there
is NO SNOW........

Let's go to the beach.......

2 comments:

Marla said...

Don't let those named plants die! Nurture them faithfully! :-)

Cyndy said...

I planted the last two today, in the rain and
loaded them down with feed good for nine
months. that's about the time I will return to
the valley. Actually the names are left to right and the two new ones are Louie and DoggieHawk, in
honor of my mom's nickname and my love
for the Truman/Drake Bulldogs and the W'loo,
ankeny and IOWA Hawks.....1207 PM let's see
what it logs in at....