CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Is This Seattle?

What a crazy winter in Texas. Rain again today. I finished planting the
bougainvilleas, naming them Louie and DoggieHawk.....my mom's
nickname and my love for the Truman/Drake Bulldogs and W'loo-
Ankeny-IOWA Hawks..Not much to do in the rain, so I have to go
pick up a photo I had enlarged to enter in the Ankeny Photo Contest.
Then I will come back home and work on my crafts, gluing seashells
onto picture frames. I received a big box of stuff from the boys,
two weeks of newspapers, the Press Citizen and the comics and
some sports pages. Guess I have some reading to do or work on the
iMovie? or watch a movie? Wow, turn on the TV before 5 PM? I think
there is a law against that.....Stay dry and keep the home fires burning.
Buenos Tardes........

0 comments: