CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Rain to Tornado or Snow?

It is raining in Iowa and thunderstorms in Texas. Will yours turn to snow?
Will mine become a tornado? I have NO basement, my neighbors don't
have basements. I guess I will be headed to the bath tub along with my
billfold and credit cards, cameras, photos disc box, where is the passport?
Cover up with a big pillow or maybe a table of some type, TV Tray?

This week is full of memories. 19th is when my Mom died, two funerals
for her, one in Alamo on the 22nd and the 2nd in Ankeny on the 26th along
with burial. The 23rd is the anniv. of my parent's wedding, 1933 in Waterloo,
Iowa. Oh, a blizzard was in progress. I think that equals a thunderstorm in
Alamo today!

I have been replacing a lot of worn out items in the mobile home. I was
wondering if the time will come when I have eliminated all of the products
that my Mom purchased in the past? Will the day come when all physical
items of hers will be gone? That will just leave her memory. HA.....I won't
get rid of the butterflies, ever! There will always be something here to
remind me.

It is quiet outdoors now. Grampa across the street just drove in. Yesterday he
brought home a bicycle for his grandson, free from some local group that
rewards good students!

I hope Santa Claus finds you, don't forget the cookies and beer chaser!

HO HO HO............Cindo...........

0 comments: