CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 22, 2006

Crazy World In the Valley

Santa Claus just drove in, my wonderful mail man, Eric. He is a happy camper,
not like the carriers in IOWA who are constantly being threatened with their
jobs!

An interesting item in the news. A Texas soldier served in Iraq, came home,
was in an accident just south of me on Alamo Road, and died on Oct 3.
His name was Jesus Rodriquez. When his personal belongings arrived at
his mother's home, she found a letter written to him from his tocayo, his
name twin. Jesus Rodriquez is 10 years old and lives in Elsa.

The soldier's mother found him and gave him some momentos including
a puppy. The boy said YES, he'd like the 7 month puppy, a PIT BULL!!

My neighbors have a pitbull and another bigger dog tied up behind the house.
I saw it last week when I went for a walk. There are signs, beware of dog.
I carry a golf club when I walk. Most of the people that walk on this street
carry a stick of some kind.

I stir up conversations with the golf club and yesterday I had on a
Nebraska Tee shirt when I went to the store. I had four or five people stop me to
talk! They were from Kansas, Neb and one was a Cyclone Fan. I had a great
visit with that man.

Sun is shining, 64 degrees at 1130 AM. Guess I will be a bum again today,
feeling better, should be almost 100% by Monday. Here's looking up your
old address.........C

0 comments: