CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

HOW COLD IS IT?

I awoke to the news on the radio.....35 degrees at 7AM.

OH MY, Jan says to that news, with a laugh!

Texas is as cold as Minnesota and Iowa..........

840 AM, 38 to 21, Alamo warmer than Ankeny.

What am I going to do today? Go shopping for that on sale
waffle iron, only $10. I think I will wander into Wally World and
laugh at the return lines.

Paint the hallway today? Too cold to golf this morning and
supposed to only make it to 69 this afternoon. Weeds are
growiing, I wonder if Tony will mow today? I hate thinking
about actually having to get the lawnmower out of the shed.

I wish I had taken the time to drive over to South Padre on
Christmas Day to brag like Marla is about golfing on the 24th!
Her course looks much nicer than the affordable courses I
play here in the Valley. I know of only two beautiful courses,
one in Weslaco and the SPI course in Laguna Vista.
Check out Marla's blog: grannynannyandbuck.blogspot
to see the beautiful course they played.

Oh, I need to go back to the linen store and see if they have
curtains on sale. Jeff got rid of the curtains in the living room
and kitchen a few years ago. I bought some kitchen curtains
on sale the other day, but need one more set.

Decisions, decisions......what to do.......make a pot of coffee
and read the paper.......take down the Christmas tree and
get rid of all of the Santa Clauses that I collect. Ornament
shopping! That's it! All Xmas stuff will be marked way down
starting today!

Gotta run..................go find the long johns and stay warm:)

1 comments:

Marla said...

wow, it is really nice here....shorts all day yesterday and today. Your weather will improve, Lammy!! Hope you got some cheap ornaments. Megan did the same.