CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 18, 2006

Cold in the Valley

That's right, cold in the Valley, ME, not the temp outside. It was 84 when I went to
Walgreens an hour ago, the dashboard says 74, perfect. I loaded up on Zicom,
throat lozenges Reeecola!! $2 for a package of 50, sounds ok. The house looks
like a junk yard again. Too much stuff around, I was working on the iMac all
day Sunday trying to learn how to use it. Washed the dishes, set them out
to dry, still have not put them away. The kitchen table is my junk drawer!

New family member via Heather and Stan Moore, Jan and Don Moore's 8th
grandchild. 5 girls and 3 boys. Newby was born on the 16th, 26 hours of
labor and finally a c section. Aunt Marla, Jr., and Cousin Megan won the pool,
right day and sex and only off about 2 oz. New pool has started for Megan
and Andy's son that is due on Jan 30.

The house to the west of me is progressing quite nicely in construction.
One guy is a hoot, he just screams in the Mexican language and sings
when I come outside. I looked at the house today from the front door,
it is huge! I am sure it will also be brick like most of the new built homes
down here. Cost must be lower than upper Midwest charges.

Hope to hit the beach again this week, if I feel better. I will have
Christmas dinner over in Mercedes, so I want to be healthy for that nice
meal. Four packages under the tree so far, maybe I need to go shopping
for myself! I have! But wrap them also.

Freddy is watching me to make sure I don't open any of the gifts. He has
that golf ball in his hand, like he might throw it at me any time! The
radio reported that 3 of 4 women snoop and open their gifts before the
25th, on the sly. I only did that once, egged on by Tiger Lilly Justice!
aka Mona, as in Mary Beth's mom. I think I will have to go visit her
this week if I get better, before all of the family arrives from Iowa and
Tulsa and Houston.

Celebrity quote about Christmas, "I quit believing in Santa was I was 6.
My Mom took me to see him and he asked for my autograph."
Shirley Temple.

I need a nap. Better set the alarm. I have received a bunch of Christmas
Cards. Thanks to everyone that sent one, especially great are the ones
with photos, that makes it less lonesome while here. I can look at the pix
and talk to you! Thank goodness the pix don't answer me?

I need a nap......XXOO

0 comments: