CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 19, 2006

PACKING

Another job done, I ordered the hitch and a ramp to hook onto the back
of the Jimmy for the trip to Texas. It is 23" by 60", so I bought a couple
plastic boxes. I hope I have enough room on the top to hook up the
bicycle. Guess that is the reason I see cars with only one wheel on their
bikes, not enough room!

Computer is still in the shop. Why should it take two weeks to get a
new coffee cup holder?

I am rooting for the Mets to win tonight over the Cards. I think
Detroit is too hot and will win the series. Drat those National League
Teams. Maybe my new man, Sweet Lou, will really pull those Cubs
out of their hole so they can play in October, 2007.

One month from today is the target, let's play some more golf in
Iowa......

0 comments: