CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

One Day Closer to Texas

I am at the library using one of their computers. My coffee cup holder is
broken. It has been a week, they must have had to order parts. I get about
a half hour on the computer, free, I am my 2nd sign in time. I can't log into
my bank through this computer! Bummer. The days are getting X-ed out on
the calendar, about 34 days until I drive away for the winter. Every day there
is a new project to get done, I just have to DO THE JOB!

I went to Iowa city last week to attend the Hawkeye Women's BB press day.
Our tallest player is 6'7" tall, a sophomore who had a lot of valuable playing
time last season when the starting center tore her ACL. Lisa Bluder will have
a great line up of tall women on her team, with experience. Let's hope they
can beat Ohio State and Mich St and PURDUE! The Big 10 is a tough league.

Last week end's chili dipper golf event was great. We shot a 67, had too many
15-20 foot putts. NO bogey's and the winner shot a 56! That is this year's
record for the four person events at Honey Creek. This week ends weather
is supposed to be cold, about 40, so we are on hold, probably not playing.
We were tied for the top of the first flight, 17 teams, so we won $30 each!

Better get out the long johns and boots. I hope to be gone before it gets too
ugly on the roads. Hope I can be home to watch IWBB, etc., thru the Iowa
tournament, but if it snows too much, I will be gone asaicptc........As Soon As
I Can Pack The Car!

1 comments:

Marla said...

I talked to Mark tonight and he says it is cold and a good thing I am in Arizona. You will be glad to get the heck out of here Lammert!!