CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 04, 2016

Continuing my one photo per day event. One oops in choosing photos....

me and my younger sister/AHS teammate

10 Commandments of Golf
River Bend
Scary Family Reunion
River Bend, Mexico over my shoulder
Looking east from my deck.

Breast Cancer Event @ Cottonwood
From Face book, remembering Milo.

Foggy Morning in Paradise
On the way home from Mexico, taking the back road
to miss the traffic.
Time for a cool, smooth Martini....
dredging in the gulf
Port Isabel Lighthouse, needs some repairs
burning the cane.
Bette Midler in Paradise
Repeat, dredging the gulf

blooming 

Pelican taking a tan

Our Olympic swimmer plugs his nose
Wind turbines
what am I?
AHHHHH
my noodle in the crap grass of the RGV.


The End.....of the Month.......

0 comments: