CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Weds Feb 3, 2010

I am so happy to be back online. No problem
last season in the RGV, the wiring is not the
best on the east side of our park. We are the
first section built. Go figure. They just
installed a new tower in the North, but NO
tower at all in the East. I have been all over
the web sites I love for a few hours, trying
to answer e mails, read e mails, reading the
DSM Register to catch up on Iowa....Who knew that
just within the last 14 years anyone would be
so attached to the internet with communication
by something that did not exist in the 90's. Mainly
speaking about the WWW.....Amazing where technology
has taken us and how we all depend on it to keep
in touch with family and friends via an e mail
or a silly story or a survey about your favorite
things....share a photo of life or your grand kids
or the last vacation, alumni event, your hobby.
I love it and I am addicted and miss it when I am
unable to LOG ON to the internet. Thank you Joe
for your service and keep in touch mis amigos.....
Aloha.....Carry on.......FORE....

1 comments:

Marla said...

So glad you are getting on line better for the moment! I would be freaking lost without it! Pitiful, I know....